USER’S CONSENT & CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our website is not intended for use by children and NSGC does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Information relating to a website visitor’s prior internet usage may automatically be disclosed or gathered by using the website. This information does not identify the identity of a visitor, but may, for example, indicate how a visitor was directed to the website. The website automatically gathers visitor IP addresses on website visits It also may collect the name and URL of the website that a visitor visited immediately preceding a visit to the website. NSGC may use this type of data on a cumulative basis to better understand generic visitor internet usage. NSGC may disclose this information to business and trade partners as well as companies affiliated with NSGC (that is subsidiary companies of NSGC and companies which by virtue of common ownership are associated with NSGC).
The NSGC may issue a “cookies”. This is a small file containing a unique code that allows the NSGC to identify a visitor as having previously been to the website The cookie is used to note the different areas of a website which have recently been accessed by a visitor Information collected in this way is used to develop and manage the website and to support analysis to improve website experiences. The cookie alone contains no information which can personally identify a visitor. Most browsers permit setting adjustments to prevent the placement of cookies; however, such restrictions may prevent access to or function of websites
(ii) Information you provide
When you engage in activities on the website, we may ask you to provide personal information by filling out and submitting a form. If you elect to engage in these activities we may ask you to provide us with your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, and phone numbers , as well as create a user name and password for on-line activities.
If you choose to provide NSGC with your contact details, it is implied that you consent to receiving communications from NSGC to your email address. In addition, your consent will be implied for NSGC to use your contact details not only to respond to your request(s) for information but also for general record-keeping purposes and to contact you about available products or services that NSGC thinks may interest you. NSGC may also provide you with advertising and other promotional material connected with the NSGC or affiliated companies which we think might be of interest, including (but not limited to), the North Sound Golf Club newsletter.
Only agents working on behalf of NSGC or an affiliated company and who are operating under confidentiality agreements will have access to your contact details and will contact you in response to any request you have made or provide you with newsletters or details of any advertising or promotional material. If you do not want to receive such newsletters or details of advertising or promotional material, you may indicate your preference when you provide your contact details or opt out at any time in accordance with the provisions contained herein.
SHARING AND STORAGE OF CONTACT DETAILS
Your contact details may be available to or provided to third-party service providers and contractors as well as affiliates of NSGC. However, in the case of third-party service providers and contractors, they willbe required not to use the information except to perform their services to NSGC. There are certain other exceptions when NSGC may provide your contact details to third parties:
• NSGC may disclose contact details:
• in response to legal process; for example a court order
• in response to a law enforcement agency’s request
• where otherwise required by applicable laws or government requirements
• if it is necessary to protect the rights and property of NSGC
• if NSGC is acquired by, sold to or merged with another legal entity
• NSGC may use contact details when investigating and correcting technical problems and malfunctions in the website or the computer systems that support the website.
In order to maintain accurate records concerning communications that NSGC may have received from or sent to you, NSGC may also indefinitely store any information that you provide to NSGC through the website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE ASSOCIATED RISKS OF USING THE WEBSITE
This website was created and is maintained for informational purposes regarding NSGC’s products and services and also to provide an interactive platform for members of the NSGC and the public. When viewing the website, visitors do so subject to the following important conditions, which you should read and consider carefully:
• NSGC does not give any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on the website or of any linked site.
• NSGC makes no representation or warranty as to any results that you may obtain from using the website.
• Information on the website may be changed at any time without notice. This includes but is not limited to properties being withdrawn or prices being changed.
• Information on the website may be approximate, for example the dimensions of a property described in the website or the date of release of a new service. Please therefore do not rely on such information.
• Neither NSGC nor any affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees, officers, directors or agents have any obligation to update the website with changes to information.
• NSGC cannot guarantee the security of the website and makes no representations or warranties as to whether the website is free of any viruses or other forms of data corruption. Users choose to access and/or use the website at their own risk.
• NSGC makes no representation or warranty as to the security of links to other websites nor does NSGC make any representation or warranty as to whether such links or such other websites are free of viruses or other forms of data corruption. If visitors choose to use any such links and/or websites they do so at their own risk.
• NSGC makes no warranty that the website will be available, uninterrupted or error free and makes no warranty that the “Contact Us” or “Tee Time” booking options will be available, uninterrupted or error free.
• The copyright in the entire content of the website is vested in Waterworks Ltd.. Waterworks Ltd. owns copyright in the original content of the website and all amendments which Waterworks Ltd. makes to that content. Visitors are only permitted to access the website on the basis that the content of the website is not modified, compromised, published, or transmitted in any way or by any means. Further, visitors agree that they may not participate in the transfer or sale of any such content nor create derivative works based on the content or in any other way exploit any of the content of the website in whole or in part. Visitors may print off pages of the website strictly for personal use, however if you do so, you agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any of that material. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise exploit any such material that you print.
• None of the content of the website shall be construed as constituting an offer to sell any real estate or other product or service and nothing shall be implied as creating any right, preference, option or other benefit with regard to any real estate described or any other product or service mentioned in the website.
• By requesting information using the “Contact Us” option of the website, this shall not be construed as conferring any right or benefit on the person making such contact nor any person on whose behalf the contact is made.
• Any requests for information may be responded to entirely in the discretion of NSGC and there shall be no obligation on the part of NSGC to respond or to provide any information.
• In no event shall NSGC or any affiliated company or any of their respective directors, officers or employees or agents or any person involved in creating the website on behalf of NSGC be liable to you, your successors, assigns and any third parties on whose behalf you act or otherwise represent for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or connected with the use of the website or the inability to use the website nor for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of the content contained in the website in whole or in part or for any delay, interruption or failure of any transmission to you or for any failure of the website to respond when you attempt to contact NSGC (or any affiliate of NSGC or any of their respective employees, officers or directors) or for any failure or loss of any email transmission sent by you to NSGC or any other information which you directly or indirectly input when accessing the website.
REQUESTS FOR SERVICES
You may request information regarding specific NSGC products and services through the website by submitting the requested contact details.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may change or update information you previously provided to NSGC by contacting the NSGC General Manager at [email protected] or regular mail at North Sound Golf Club, PO Box 30994, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1204.
OPTING OUT OF E-MAILS AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
You may stop email messages and other promotional mailing by contacting North Sound Golf Club by email at [email protected] or regular mail at North Sound Golf Club, PO Box 30994, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1204.